Monday, February 24, 2014

mum revelations CHANTELLE ELLEM | FAT MUM SLIM


Today's mum revelations is with Chantelle who is the clever founder of the photo-a-day challenges on instagram who also blogs at Fat Mum Slim. Chantelle has two super cute daughter's - Lacey who is 5 years of age and has just started school and sweet little Luella who is 5 months old.

1. Where do you reside?
Northern NSW

2. What is special about where you live?
We recently moved from the city to the area we live now, and we love it. I loved the city and how it always had something new and exciting, but the pace at which we live now is lovely. Plus the area is so unspoiled. We’ve had such much fun exploring new beaches and places to swim.

3. How long have you had your business/blog/job?
I’ve been blogging for 6 years this year, but only really made it into a business in the last 2 years.

4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I loved just hanging out with my siblings, whether it was riding bikes, swimming in the pool, jumping on the trampoline or the funny fights we used to have. Those are my favourite memories.

5. What are some memories that you like to create for your children?
I’d love for my girls to have the same fun relationships I had with my siblings, and I’d love to add in a few travel memories too.

6. Who inspires you and why?
I love to be inspired by everyday people who do extraordinary things. People that take leaps of faith, and give things a try; I love those people.

7. Describe your perfect day?
I love to wake up early, before everyone else, and I’d love to have a yummy breakfast and fresh juice. Then a walk on the beach with the family, and the dog. Some photo-taking. Sushi for lunch. Play-time with the girls. And then having family and friends over for dinner.

8. Favourite holiday destination?
I love the States, but I can’t wait to get back to Fiji this year too. I’m happy to go anywhere!

9. What are some of your favourite items that you could not live without? Beauty products/appliance…
My laptop, a good cleanser, Michael by Michael perfume, an empty notepad and a good pen.

10. What is one product you have bought that you did not need but just had to have?
I bought a Thermomix because I thought it might make my life easier. I go through periods when I fall in love with it, and others when it just plain scares me.

11. Your favourite children’s fashion label?
Seed.

12. What is your family’s favourite meal?
Sushi if we’re eating out, and we’re eating at home then we do love tacos.

13.What is your go to mummy uniform?
I love dresses. I have far too many to count, but they’re so easy.

14. What is the best thing about being a mother?
That unconditional love the girls have for me. And the cuddles!

15. Favourite place to shop? What are you loving right now?
Seed, Kikki-K, Etsy, Down That Little Lane.

16. To finish off would you like to add a favourite photo? 


Thank you so much Chantelle for taking time out of your busy life to join in with Mum Revelations.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished