Wednesday, February 26, 2014

mid week MUST HAVE | CUE STRIPED KNIT

I adore stripes and when I received the latest email from Cue I just had to do this weeks must have on this amazing Stripe Textured Knit which retails for $129.00.

Stripes can be scary for some but if you pick the right stripe for you then anyone can wear them. I would have to say the thinner the stripe the more flattering for all body types. Although the stripes are a little thicker on this knit this will suit smaller busted people as thicker stripes can give the illusion for bigger breasts.



CUE - Skirt // Sunglasses // Ring Set created by Peter Lang // Split Panel Cuff // Liberty Sling Bag

Wear the knit tucked in a voluminous skirt or loose over the top of a pencil skirt.



Sportscraft - Jeans // Scarf // Bag // Loafers

Super comfort and casual style with jeans and loafers for a classic weekend look.

How will you where this striped knit this autumn?



Linking up with Kimba Likes for Wardrobe Wednesday

4 comments :

  1. It looks like a very warm and snuggly jumper! Cute dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VickiShoppeGirlsBlogFebruary 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM

    I will be going to try this knit on later this week. I think it will be a snuggle warm knit for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VickiShoppeGirlsBlogFebruary 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM

    Love Wardrobe Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fluffy take on the stripes and your styling of the Cue jumper. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished