Leggings are will soon be sneaking out of everyone's closet as the weather starts getting cooler. Personally I think leggings are an essential in every wardrobe, BUT you have to know how to wear them. You have to find the right pair for you. I find the thicker the quality the better fit and look they have.
Remember leggings are not pants!
Wear them with
- long button down tops adding a belt to emphasise your waist (if you like) line and ankle boots.
- high boots and a long blazer or coat
- tops should be long enough to cover the derrière.
1. Choose thick unshiny fabrics such as double knits and thick fabric as they tend not to emphasise the bulges.
2. Layering is key, if you think of leggings as tights rather than pants and wear them accordingly under skirts, tunics or dresses.
3. Wear long line tops, knits and jackets which help camouflage the stomach and derrière.
4. Wear with flats, boots or a low heel.
I love black leggings in all seasons. I think they can look chic depending on how they are worn.
Do you wear them? If, so how do you wear them?