Thursday, February 27, 2014

get the look CASUAL CHIC




Top // Pants // Cardigan // Clutch 


Autumn is upon us and I am really looking forward to the cooler weather and trialling new fashion and style with my favourite Australian labels. I just fell in love with simple but chic style. With relaxing and comfortable pants and a white shirt. Black and white you can never go wrong. Teaming up with a touch of leopard and beige or black to complete the style. I just love it all. 

What will you steal from this look?

2 comments :

  1. I am in the market for a new white shirt, and that one looks lovely. I think I need to invest in a pair of comfy pants for Autumn also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VickiShoppeGirlsBlogFebruary 27, 2014 at 4:22 PM

    I tried on the Witchery white shirt last week and I am going to purchase it tomorrow (they also have the top in black). I also have similar pants to the ones here and I love them. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished