Friday, February 28, 2014

autumn love SEED HERITAGE

Do you go on a high when new season fashion reaches our media streams? I do and oh my I get extremely excited and passionate about all the pieces I love and how the catalogues, brochures and stores accessorise and co-ordinate every look to tempt our minds. Join me on a autumn ride as I showcase my favourite put together looks from our fabulous Australian fashion stores.

Todays is Seed Heritage



Sweater $99.95 // Skirt $89.95 // Clutch $99.95 // Loafers $129.95 



I am tempted for every piece except the skirt as I have similar already. What piece would you like to add to your closet? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished