Tuesday, January 21, 2014

what I am wearing - BEN SHERMAN



I love stripes and this dress just had to be mine. I procrastinated over and over whether to purchase or not before christmas. I finally decided after walking back 3 times before actually paying for it. I am so happy I did. Some people stray away from stripes as horizontal stripes can be unflattering for some, but I say take the plunge and try them on and you may never look back.

I have been taking part in Nikki's from Styling You every day style on instagram and loving it. The community taking part just keeps growing everyday. It is lovely to see fashionistas far and wide taking part and uploading photos of themselves and showcasing their style. Boosting each others self esteem by leaving positive comments and realising that there is a style to suit everyone. 

Why not showcase your individuality and join in the every day style community with the hashtag #everydaystyle.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished