Saturday, January 18, 2014

real ladies style POOLSIDE CHIC






Summer has really hit Australia this week with soaring mid to high 40's for the southern states. Sydney has been pleasant as the temperatures although still hot in the high 30's, my daughter's and I have been spending time by our pool keeping cool. I have often struggled to find swimwear that I really feel comfortable in and a year or so ago I found a tankini by Seafolly that I love, as it hide my tummy. The one above is similar. I have just purchased this one but in black but may have to order another colour. This tankini looks flattering and flows out loosely around the tummy area. I wear with board shorts and then I am happy to spend the day by the pool.

Do you have a label that you love for swimwear that you feel totally comfortable in?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished