Thursday, January 23, 2014

how to wear WHITE JEANS




There is a known fact that people are afraid to wear white jeans. But I say as long as you wear the right underwear then you are set to go. 

White jeans are a no no for most people as they are cautious to for obvious reasons, Napisan is great. You need to wear nude, seam free underwear as close to your skin tone as possible. Never wear white underwear as they are just as visible as black.  Most of all wear them with confidence. Keep your look chic and simple. 








l like to wear my white jeans with a pop of colour on top. Or you can play neutral with all white or grey. Glam your look up with a little arm party or a favourite chunky necklace. You are set to go.Do you wear white jeans? What is your favourite way to style them?

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE that denim polka dot shirt!


    I think white jeans look great however I am hopelessly clumsy and always manage to spill coffee or food on white

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt too. I just love spots full stop. .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished