Wednesday, January 8, 2014

challenge yourself LEARN + PRACTICE A NEW SKILL


Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways in 2013. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to one at a time so it can be easier to focus on, depending on how and where you would like to grow. 

Learn and practice a new skill - Self-reliance is a vital key to living a healthy, productive life.  To be self-reliant one must master a basic set of skills.  Contrary to what you may have learned in school, there is always room to learn something new and different to change your repertoire.  Learning new skills is fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished