Friday, January 31, 2014

challenge yourself DEDICATE A LITTLE TIME TO SOMETHING YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT


Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways in 2013. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to one at a time so it can be easier to focus on, depending on how and where you would like to grow. 

Dedicate an hour a day to something you’re passionate about. – Take part in something you passionately believe in.  This could be anything.  Some people take an active role in their city council, some find refuge in religious faith, some join social clubs supporting causes they believe in and others find passion in their hobbies.  In each case the psychological outcome is the same.  They engage themselves in something they strongly believe in.  This engagement brings happiness and meaning into their lives.

I know it can be challenging to dedicate a little time for you especially when the routine is back for school, activities, sports and work but it will be worth it to spend a little time doing something you love. Read a book, leave a comment on your favourite blogpost, have a coffee with friend, volunteer for a charity. Anything that has been niggling at you to do ......... then why not ....... do it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished