Saturday, January 4, 2014

challenge yourself BE SELFLESS

{a quick hello + wishing you a very glamorous new year!}

Some say it takes 30 days to change a habit. There are habits I would like to change for myself and I have altered my life in many ways in 2013. I found 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth on Marc and Angel Hack Life. I have broken it down to one at a time so it can be easier to focus on, depending on how and where you would like to grow. 

Perform one selfless act every day. – In life, you get what you put in.  When you make a positive impact in someone else’s life, you also make a positive impact in your own life.  Do something that’s greater than you, something that helps someone else be happy or suffer less.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished