Saturday, January 4, 2014

BOOK CLUB - Happily Ever After



One of my goals this year is too read more. My goal is to try and read a book a month which will give me time to do what I love without cramming in too much time just for reading. Are you a reader? What books do you love and recommend? I would love you to share by letting us know in the comments.  

Book Review at the end of the month. You can purchase 'Happily Ever After' from the Book Depository for $6.86 and it will take approximately 8-14 days to arrive and best of all they offer free postage.

Happily Ever After - Absorbing storytelling at its very best - the compelling novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author You can't escape the ties that bind. The past catches up with you no matter how far you try to run...This is a story of a girl who doesn't believe in happy endings. Or happy families. It's the story of Eleanor Bee, a shy, book-loving girl who vows to turn herself into someone bright, shiny and confident, someone sophisticated. Someone who knows how life works. But life has a funny way of catching us unawares. Turns out that Elle doesn't know everything about love. Or life. Or how to keep the ones we love safe...Absorbing, poignant and unforgettable, Happily Ever After is a compelling story of a fractured family and a girl who doesn't believe in love.

My February read will be 'The Darlings" by Cristina Alger which you can purchase at The Book Depository
More information on the blog under Book Club tab.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished