Thursday, January 16, 2014

3 STYLISH WAYS TO KEEP COOL when the temperature soars



When the temperature starts to climb into the 30's and higher we all need to find ways to keep cool. Cotton clothing is best as it allows your skin to breathe where as other fabrics tend to stick and make you feel even hotter. - image pinterest

- Maxi Dresses are easy to wear and always look fabulous. Wear with sandals or havaianas add a hat and you are good to go. Be sure to wear a strapless bra where the straps are thin, crossover or different to the tank style.




_____________________________________________________________________________________________

- Shorts with a soft flowing loose top, flat sandals and a scarf around your head to keep your hair off your face.




_____________________________________________________________________________________________


A simple stripe dress very Parisian chic with Converse sneakers a cap and a fan to keep you extra cool.




- Seed Heritage - Jersey Dress | Converse Sneakers | Peak Cap


6 comments :

  1. Love these looks! Hard to choose a favourite but if I had to, I'd go with outfit #2. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute looks! Love look #2, im definitely a shorts girl in Summer and the dress in #3 looks super comfy aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I love shorts as well especially with a soft loose top. Number 3 would have to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by. Number 2 and 3 are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts outfit, a loose top is definitely called for when it's this hot. I like a maxi dress in the heat too, you can waft fresh air up it when no-one's looking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed Vicki. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished