Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014 so far....





A favourite blogger of mine Nikki from Styling You shared a list from Pip (meet me at mikes) to evaluate how 2014 has been so far. Here is my list -

Making: a book list.


Cooking: Pasta Bakes and chicken wraps.


Drinking: Coffee with my well loved Nespresso machine.


Reading:  I have just started While We Were Watching Downtown Abbey - by Wendy Wax.


Wanting: a successful business and blog.


Looking: Planning a trip to Bali in May.


Playing: Board games with my girls.


Deciding: Where to stay in Bali for my step sons wedding in May.


Wishing: for an overseas holiday to the UK or America.


Enjoying: going for bike rides when the weather in the early evening.


Waiting: to hear if my daughter has her traineeship.


Liking: my growing readership at ShoppeGirls.


Wondering: If I will make new friends.


Loving: the everydaystyle community on instagram


Pondering: what to cook for dinner.


Considering: a closet clear out.


Watching: My daughter's and I have been watching The OC from the beginning.

Hoping: that my eldest will get her early chilhood traineeship.



Marvelling: both my daughters achievements and friend choices.


Needing: more friendships.


Smelling: J'adore by DIOR


Wearing: Dresses.


Following: new blogs and their style.


Noticing: how lovely the blogging community is.


Knowing: that the school holidays are coming to a close.


Thinking: about my cousin.


Feeling: optimistic.


Admiring: people who run a successful business from home.


Sorting: my options to complete a styling course.


Buying: New stock for Autumn for my children's boutique Junior Epitome.


Getting: comments on my blog.


Bookmarking: recipes on pinterest.


Disliking: racism.


Opening: a package from The Book Depository.


Giggling: listening to my girls giggle and have fun.



Would you like to create your list. Here’s a blank list for you to copy and paste. 

Making:
Cooking:
Drinking:
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Watching:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Admiring:
Sorting:
Buying:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Disliking:
Opening:
Giggling:


2 comments :

  1. How awesome is this list?! It gives such a great insight into what everyone is up to right now. It was lovely to see just what's been happening in your world, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes such a great list to take stock as well. Maybe a monthly project for me.Thank you so much for taking the time to be here Sonia. I really appreciate your time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished