Monday, December 16, 2013

look at what just arrived from KIKKI K



It is the most wonderful time of year when your package from Kikki K arrives. My daughters have bought me a diary note pad cube and some gorgeous tea towels and I snuck a few little gifts for them.

2014 DREAMING TIME PLANNER: MEDIUM

Love the pink and the message - Live. Laugh. Love.

TEA TOWEL 2PK: DREAMING

I love tea towels and these are just gorgeous to decorate the kitchen with.

NOTEPAD CUBE: DREAMING

Just looks lovely sitting on my desk.

'CELEBRATE EVERY DAY' GIFT PACK: JUL

Gifts for my daughters. For my sentence loving girl.


'CAPTURE EVERY MOMENT' GIFT PACK: JUL 

For my quote loving + book loving girl.



Diary |  Tea Towels | Notepad Cube | Happier At Home | Celebrate Everyday | Capture Every Moment

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished