Friday, December 20, 2013

AU REVOIR for now


I am signing off for now. We are leaving for Christmas in the country. I am really looking forward to going back and reminiscing and showing my daughters where I spent my teenage years and meeting up with a dear school friend I have not seen for a long time. 

I will be sharing a few of most popular blogposts from the year and I will still be around on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

Wishing you all a magical christmas and thanking all for taking the time to visit my little corner of the blogosphere. I appreciate every single one of you. 







A few pictures of christmas time in Paris shared from wish wish wish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished