Monday, December 9, 2013

a christmas with DONNA HAY

Cranberry and Pancetta Stuffing Cups

Did you watch the Christmas special on the lifestyle channel last night with Donna Hay? Donna Hay is one of my all time favourite cooks. Most of my cookbook library includes Donna Hay. There were so many recipes I loved. There are quite a few that I would like to try and one of my favourites were the Cranberry and Pancetta Stuffing Cups. 

Ingredients

12 slices round pancetta
5 cups fresh breadcrumbs
1 cup dried cranberries
2 eggs
120g unsalted butter, melted
2 tbspn torn sage leaves
1/4 cup thyme leaves
2 cloves garlic
Sea salt
cracked black pepper

Method

Preheat the oven to 180°C.

Place the pancetta in the base of 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) lightly greased cupcake tins.

Place the breadcrumbs, cranberries, eggs, butter, sage, thyme garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.

Spoon the bread mixture into the pancetta-lined cupcake tins and bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden and crunchy.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished