Monday, December 16, 2013

a CAMPING HOLIDAY


This year my daughters and I are travelling to a small country town where I spent my teenage years. This town has a population of nearly 300 people. I ma really looking forward to showing my girls where I worked, where I went to high school and where I learnt to swim in the Murray River. My daughters will be camping it in a tent with their cousins and I will be sharing a caravan with my sister and brother in law. I am looking forward to this break away reading, canoeing, relaxing, swimming and catching up with a school friend. My only thing is that I have not camped since I was little. Great experience for my girls too as they have never been camping. We will also be releasing my fathers ashes into the Murray River a place he loved and a community he love living in.

 

Walwa is a small country town in north east Victoria. We moved there when I was just starting year 6 and I have to say my last year of primary school was great so much fun having a small school where you can be friends with everyone.

Where are you all spending your Christmas?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished