Saturday, October 19, 2013

THE LIGHT THAT SHINES


I had to share this little snippet with this amazingly stunning and brave lady to share her story for all to see.This touched me and made me realise that everyone is beautiful. The compassion, unconditional love and friendship seen through out this clip is inspirational. Thank you Andrea from Fox in Flats for sharing.

'Everybody has beauty!'

Beauty is the light that shines out of people’s eyes when they look at you, and it’s when you hold their gaze, and then everything falls away. And then you see their true self, and it’s staring back at you. It’s magnificent. And everybody has it.”



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so if you can take the time to make a donation here to help find a cure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished