Thursday, October 3, 2013

parisian chic THE BLAZER



I few years ago I purchased Parisian Chic. A style guide by Ines de la Fressange and I keep going back and refer to often. There is so much inspiration and tips to dressing and styling Parisian Chic.

One of my favourites parts which I keep referring back to is Chapter two - The Not-So Basics which Ines describes the pieces as 'The Magnificent Seven'. These are the items that every one should have in their closet.
Essentials to Parisian Chic. The first is The Blazer where she advise sticking with a classic shade like black or navy and give it that feminine touch. 

Tips -

Choose a more fitted style.

Belt it.

Push back or roll back the sleeves.

Add fun feminine pieces.

Wear it with a contrasting colour jean and a neutral silk shirt.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished