Tuesday, October 15, 2013

my style notes THE PRINTED PANT




Firstly I would just like to apologise for the selfies. I do not have anyone here to take my pics. Sharing my style here with all my lovely readers is something I have contemplated for awhile now. The only obstacle I face is taking selfies and getting them to look ok and of course having my face on display for all to see.

Today the weather in Sydney is abundant with sunshine and a cooler temp. Yay! there has been some really hot days of late. Breaking all kinds of records. 


I am in love with my printed pants from Witchery. So comfortable and easy to wear. 





Pants and necklace from Witchery | Top Forever New | Blazer and Wedges from Target




1 comment :

  1. So glad to have met you on #voicesof2013 masterclass! This is a great site and I love all your tips. The printed pant is a great trend and I know a lot of people who are still scared to try it. Keeping it black and simple is a good tip for first timers! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished