Wednesday, October 30, 2013

inside MIRANDA KERR'S CLOSET




“We couldn’t shoot all of my wardrobe,” Kerr says of one of her two packed closets, which includes her “go-to jacket,” a black Dior men’s blazer. “I’m living in New York. You make the best of the space that you have.”






“I love delicate, fine jewellery, but I also love chunky rings,” she says of a collection she keeps in labelled drawers. “I like the mix of masculine and feminine.”





Once her two-year-old son, Flynn, is put to bed, “I’ll have a look on Net-a-Porter,” says Kerr. “I can get inspired that way.”





“I have quite a round face,” Kerr says of her penchant for cat-eye frames. “I feel like the shape balances that out.”





Regarding the fireplace in her bedroom: “I like to put my candles in there… [Intuitive healer] Holly Star makes gorgeous little ones for a company called Matter & Home."

ELLE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished