Tuesday, October 22, 2013

have you tried a BB CREAM?



BB Creams have been around awhile now and there are so many to choose from and it is not easy to find what suits you, it takes time. But you need to make that step to move forward and try

TIP 1.

Never neglect your self. As you are worth  the effort to make the time to add something special to make you feel great.

It can be as simple as adding a little foundation, mascara, lip gloss or lipstick. I am sure adding one or all of these will make you happier. If you are happy everyone will notice.

My recommendation to add a little oomph to your face is a BB Cream and my absolute favourite is the one by Garnier. ( I am not sponsored or endorsed in any way by Garnier) This is my personal preference. An all in one for perfecting imperfections with sunscreen. 

This one product has 5 benefits - 
* Hydrates for 24 hours
* Evens skin tone
* Corrects blemishes
* Gives a healthy glow
* UV Protection with SPF 15

My personal opinion is

- to add a little powder to set the BB Cream. 
- I love how this cream makes my skin feel soft and supple all day



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished