Saturday, October 19, 2013

app to download DASHLANE PASSWORD MANAGER


iPhone Screenshot 1iPhone Screenshot 2

Dashlane is the best, free password manager and secure digital wallet for your iPhone, iPad, and other devices. Highly recommended by The NYTimes' David Pogue!

"I'm choosing Dashlane because it's the best password hassle-solver I've found--and I'm all about solving the hassles, you know?" - Rick Broida at PCWorld

★ PC Mag Top 10 iPhone apps
★ Popular Science Best of What's New 2012
★ Inc.com Best for Passwords and Checkout

Easily and securely keep track of your passwords and take them everywhere! Auto-login on any website, and automatically generate and save new passwords. Store IDs, credit cards, and other personal information in your Dashlane account for auto-filling on any website. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished