Monday, September 2, 2013

skin care FACIAL SPRAY



Packed with skin-loving thermal water, essential oils and pore-tightening citrus extracts, spritzes, sprays and mists are our favourite way to cool down in the office, whilst travelling or before we face the day - plus they hydrate, prevent make-up from caking and create a dewy glow that we like to think gives us radiance. Vogue UK

My favourite is the Moisture Surge Hydrating Face Spray from Clinique. As I am getting older my skin is getting drier and having a mist on hand is refreshing and moisturising leaving my skin feeling refreshed and vitalised. I also love the Kora Organics Balancing Rose Mist and the Evian Facial Spray. Do you use a facial mist, if so which one do you love?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished