Friday, September 20, 2013

DIY | TISSUE POM POMS


I purchased some ready made ones but also have to make some of my own for the purple and green themed 18th party.

 


- Stack eight 20-by-30-inch sheets of tissue. Make 1 1/2-inchwide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.

Fold an 18-inch piece of floral wire in half, and slip over center of folded tissue; twist. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes. (I am using ribbon or string).

Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time.

Tie a length of monofilament to floral wire for hanging. 

Images and instructions via Martha Stewart

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this! :) I really love your blog..

    By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished