Monday, August 5, 2013

taking a stand LETTING GO



As a mother of two beautiful daughters there is one thing that I have always been careful of and that is sexual predators. As a person who has been violated in the most personal way, I have always been cautious of men and scared that this might happen to my girls. Thankfully it never did. I have to admit this scares me that men can have the power to make us feel inferior. I guess they do not make us feel anything unless we let them. I have to say that I am better now that my daughters are older and that they have come to the teenage years unscathed by sexual abuse. Thank God! 

I have renewed my faith in that not everyone gets abused and I hope that this continues through out my daughter's lives. As any parent, all want is the best for your children.

drawing by my youngest daughter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished