Wednesday, August 14, 2013

latest purchase CUE



New season is in at Cue. I totally addicted to this Australian label and I have been for years. I live in their dress for summer and add tights and knits to a few for winter. My latest purchases include - 

Trapeze Dress Made from drape georgette fabric, this trapeze shape dress features a round neck with tucks which fall from the band. Angular paneling through the dress forms pleats on the skirt. This dress is fully lined, fastened with an invisible zip back and finished with pockets in the side. 





Crew Neck Dress This dress is simply stunning on. Just beautiful.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished