Tuesday, August 13, 2013

how to wear DENIM ON DENIM

There are certain rules that should be applied before you even consider wearing denim top and bottom. Denim on denim is frequently frowned upon and breaks all the rules. But you look super chic by -


Two toned denim - Shades of blue do not have to match. I think it looks better when you mix a lighter shade with darker denim to add contrast. Why not wear the latest trend 'boyfriend jeans' with a simple tee with a darker denim jacket?

Layer - Pair chambray with darker denim, or the same tone denim can be broken up with a simple tee or embellishment like a chunky necklace or scarf.









More double denim style can be found over on my pinterest 'style' page. Will you or could you wear double denim?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished