Friday, August 2, 2013

how i love SUSSAN

SHOP OUR SS13 COLLECTION

floral and denim

SHOP OUR SS13 COLLECTION

chambray

SHOP OUR SS13 COLLECTION

mixed prints

SHOP OUR SS13 COLLECTION

colour pop

This summer be taken on a journey with all you love from mix and match prints, spots,gingham, cool chambray and a pop of colour to brighten the day. I would love one of everything please.

What trend is your favourite?

Shop sussan today and get in early as they sell out fast. I learnt that last year. View the style guide

1 comment :

  1. wow!!!its very interesting.the outfits of those kids were so stylish,cool and trendy.

    they are so gorgeous.

    Plus size fashion tips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished