Friday, July 5, 2013

daughter turning 18 GIFT IDEAS



In a few months my daughter will be turning 18. We had a shopping day and I thought it better to have her with me when choosing gifts for her significant birthday. Such a big year this year for her (and myself) turning 18 and graduating from 13 years of schooling. We did a big shop at Pandora. For my daughter we will most likely have a function for her at the local club sometime after the HSC is finished.

I remember when I turned 18 and my parents organised a get together at a local pub with my choice of friends. It was special and I thank my parents for that special day. We were a family that lived day today surviving on what we could with Dad working a few jobs around our small country town. I appreciated everything we had and what we received for celebrations. My parents did the best they could with what they had.

Do you remember what you received for your 18th?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished