Wednesday, June 19, 2013

shopping WORTH WAITING FOR


Today I purchased this adorable dress from my favourite shopping destination CUE. I fell in love with this dress. On Friday my daughter walked into CUE looking for a skirt and I could not find what I was looking for so I tried on a few things but was not ready to purchase. The sales assistant had the above dress on. When asked if they had any in store she said that there were not many around. I thought nothing more of it. 

On Saturday I took a peak online and there it was in my size staring back at me saying 'BUY ME'. But for some reason I held off. I had a little look today and there it was on sale. I purchased without hesitation. Looking forward for its arrival tomorrow. HAve you ever loved something but help back and then found what you had your heart set on WAS ON SALE?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished