Friday, June 14, 2013

parisian chic THE NAVY SWEATER


There is something this season that I love most and that is the navy sweater. I just love the colour with white and a striped shirt underneath. I have always love the look of the shirt showing below the knit. I actually spotted a lady while shopping out last week with a white shirt and a yellow sweater. She looked fabulous. 

According to Ines de la Fressange and her book 'Parisian Chic', the essential look should be clean cut but not too straight laced. Navy sweater just seems more sophisticated than a black sweater. 

Classic ways to style is to co-ordiante with
- white jeans. 
- black pants, 'in honour of Yves Saint Laurent's chic colour combinations. 
- flat shoes for that 'easy cool' look.
- heels and a bunch of bangles for evening.









1 comment :

  1. Ooh. Love it. Have been putting off buying a navy Seed jumper. Maybe I will get it after all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished