Wednesday, June 12, 2013

losing SOMEONE SPECIAL



Today my heart is heavy, so heavy, our school community has lost a lovely lady who was always so gentle caring and loving. A mother to two lovely boys at the peak of their teenage years. I feel for those boys and her husband so much that now they have to live with out this beautiful Mother, Wife and friend in their lives. Although I have not seen her for awhile and I was saddened to learn last year that she had cancer and was doing all her best to fight this horrible disease. I remember so many wonderful conversations we had and her one day commenting that she wanted a make over and my reply was you are beautiful 'just the way you are'. I miss the thought of knowing that she will not be around and that I will never see her again. Most importantly her family on dealing with losing someone so special and wonderful. I just cannot stop thinking about her boys and how they now have to live without their mother. 

Just like last year I am having an online auction for the Biggest Morning Tea  but this year I would like to make this one in honour of Antonella, a beautiful, loving and vibrant member of our community who passed away on Sunday the 9th of June. If you would like to donate for the auction please email me at shoppegirls@bigpond.com. If you like you can also make a donation at my Biggest Morning Tea page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished