Sunday, June 2, 2013

7 days 7 ways TO TREASURE YOURSELF

Miranda Kerr

In todays Body + Soul lift out in the Sunday paper Miranda Kerr is a guest editor with lots of inspiring reads. I just had to share. A great way to start the week.

Monday

Feel compassion towards yourself and others. Enjoy writing the script of your life. Everything you are searching for is with in you. Demonstrate love for yourself and for others through your actions.

Tuesday

Manifest your dreams and desires everyday and have faith in your abilities to achieve them. I create my future daily, filled with positivity and love.

Wednesday

Release yourself from fear and doubt. They are nothing but stumbling blocks. Remember: you are strong, with limitless possibilities - a vibrant, healthy and joyful being filled with light and love.

Thursday

Try this mantra: 'Everything I do is done for the higher good for myself and for others.'

Friday

Welcome each moment as it comes and as life opens up in wonderful ways. Our experience of life is an adventure, so flow freely with it. Let your existence stimulate you. Be passionate about your goals and inspired by the myriad opportunities that the universe provides.

Saturday

Remind yourself that each and every day brings with it new opportunities and ecperiences. All we have is now. Choose to live life fully. Be vibrant, enthusiastic and alive to all possibilities. 

Sunday

Tell yourself: 'Everything I am searching for is within me. My intuition guides me through life. My inner voice is wise and knows what is best for me.'


image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished