Monday, May 6, 2013

this week - SAVOR THE MOMENTS


This week take the time to enjoy the moments:

- buy your favourite magazine
- your favourite ice cream/gelato
- the warm sun on your face
- coffee/tea with a friend
- wear a ribbon in your hair
- work in your favourite place

Stop and breathe in and out - relish those small little moments.

I have a busy week this week....
Monday - parent/teacher interviews for my daughter in year 12
Wednesday - Mother's Day mass at school
Thursday - My birthday
Friday - Lunching with a close friend

What are you all up to this week?

images

1 comment :

  1. I am definitely going to have to just breath in and out this week, mine is going to be super busy as well.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished