Thursday, May 23, 2013

get ready with SIX EASY STEPS



Sometimes we are limited with time to get our face ready for the day. Early tomorrow morning I will be jet setting myself to Melbourne for a ladies/ Mumma's weekend away. My plane will be leaving super early so to get that extra 5 minutes in bed I have all my little favourites ready in the bathroom.

Step 1 

I love to start my day with a little lemon water so I tend to have a pitcher with the water and juice of a lemon ready to go. Sip a glass to hydrate as you prep your face.

Step 2

A little exfoliation will wake the skin and get the blood circulating to give you a glow. I love the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and use it every second day in the morning.


Step 3

BB (blemish balm) tinted moisturiser are my go to every morning. So easy to apply and a skin perfecting miracle worker. My favourite is the Garnier BB cream it leaves my skin glowing with a dewy and smooth complexion. Added bonus it has SPF 15 to keep your skin protected form the sun and pre mature ageing. Je Adore!!

Step 4

A little eye liner in a brown shade across the top lashes to emphasise your eyes. Sometimes I will use purple as I have brown eyes. 

Step 5 

A must to open up your eyes is Mascara. My favourites at the moment it Clinique and Napoleon brands. I always apply two coats one of each with the Napoleon my topcoat.

Step 6 

A little lip gloss and you are ready to walk out the door.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished