Friday, May 31, 2013

parisian chic THE TRENCH COAT


The Burberry Trench is the ultimate fashion dream that many of us would like to own. There are so many varieties with your own style and chicness around, who needs the Burberry. 

+ The Trench should look as though you have been wearing it forever - like a second skin.

+ Roll or push up the sleeves and scrunch the collar to make it less rigid.

+ Never buckle the belt properly tie it to the back or front with the buckle hanging loose. 

+ wear it with jeans, a suit or over a dress, you can wear a trench with everything there is nothing the coat will not go with. 




















1 comment :

  1. Evelyn (cottoncandydiva)May 31, 2013 at 10:15 PM

    I love trench coats, I own about 5! I adore the one in the third pic, the bow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished