Thursday, May 16, 2013

PARISIAN CHIC a style guide by Ines de la Fressange




I have this book and I have to say it has helped me change and refine my style from day to day. This bible is my go to when ever I am stuck with ideas on how to style and what to buy.




Build your closet on the foundation of the Magnificent Seven, which includes



1. A Man's Blazer

2. The Trench

3. The Navy Cashmere Sweater

4. The Tank

5. The Little Black Dress

6. The Perfect Jeans

7. The Leather Jacket

For each of the magnificent seven Ines shares how to adapt each piece into anyone's wardrobe, a list of fashion faux pas, a lux celebrity style idea and a hall of fame reference.

I look forward to sharing with you every Thursday on how to style each of The Magnificent Seven.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished