Wednesday, May 22, 2013

on my mind MY IMPORTANCE IN LIFE



Do you ever underestimate how much people actually value you in their lives? I do. I guess it takes people expressing their thoughts and feelings for you to acknowledge that they do really care. I sit here quite humble not realising that people do actually think about me and care about me. It is not often that I get asked about how I really am. I am the type of person who will support and help out in any way I can and never expect anything in return except a 'thankyou'. I am happy with that. Sometimes I need to take a step back and realise that I am not just here to look after my beautiful daughters and try and run a (hopefully) successful business. I am one lucky girl who has the opportunity to follow my dreams to continue blogging about a better lifestyle, fashion and whatever I choose to. I also am hoping that Junior Epitome will grow in leaps and bounds over the next 6 months. 

I take a step back when people actually do listen to you and ask how things are and this is where I think about my father (tears rolling down cheeks now) he always rang me and supported me in everything I did and he always took the time to ask so 'how much have you sold today' What is on the agenda? I do not get that anymore. I miss you so much DAD. 

But the point I am trying to make is to take the time to ask questions, and offer support in any way you and realise that however small or big the support or kind words are it all matters more than you know.

1 comment :

  1. I would add two more things to my traveling list. A scarf and a backpack for hands free touring. See my blog post http://www.virginiajbailey.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-favorite-traveling-tip.html.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished