Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2 | DAILY STYLE | BOUCLE JACKET

Elle Fanning

The boucle jacket is so on trend this season. Boucle is yarn which has a looped or curled ply. Hence a boucle jacket has lots of character with gorgeously woven fabric with your choice of style and colour. Chanel is known for their boucle jackets. As you can see with the looks I have show cased the boucle is a very versatile and chic piece to add to your closet.




 

You can view more stylish boucle jackets on my pinterest page. You can also join in the fun by adding a pic to instagram with the daily style prompt. @shoppegirls with the #sgdailystyle

1 comment :

  1. Lyndsey CamilleMay 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM

    I used to think the boucle jacket was old lady-ish, but now I can see how to make it look young and fresh :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished