Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TRAVEL essentials

We are escaping Sydney for 5 days for my brother's wedding in Melbourne, at the end of the week. As usual, a regular occurrence with travelling is to what to pack? We love travelling to Melbourne to spend time with family.  As most of us know Melbourne can be cold so I will be packing clothes I can layer to keep warm and easily take off when inside and warm. As most of us travel with our carry on luggage now, it means we have to really think about what we pack into our cabin baggage.
Leggings | t-shirt | long sleeve shirt
Blazer | Boyfriend Jeans




A Striped Tee


An Oversized Tote


A Dress

Red flats

A pair of flats

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished