Sunday, April 21, 2013

this sunday TAKE THE TIME TO.....

(via Like Riding a Bike)







ablogwithaview:

ktprettyideas:

It’s so true! It’s great to embrace breakfast.

Indeed! 


Take the time to have a leisurely breakfast, go for a bike ride, unpack the winter woolies, lay in bed and catch up on  the week that was....

- I wore this week     one | two | three

30 beautiful things HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

style inspiration THE WHITE SHIRT

baking couture WEET BIX TRUFFLES

fab 5 - BEAUTY

5 things EVERY WOMAN SHOULD DO

witchery WHITE SHIRT CAMPAIGN 2013


Have a lovely SUNDAY. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. xoxo

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished