Monday, April 29, 2013

photo challenge - 31 days of style MAY


Break out of that rut and add a touch of style to your everyday no matter what you are doing. I found working from home a bit of a challenge a number of years ago as I always love to look my best (not that always happens) but if you look good you feel good. Take the time to carefully choose what you wear each day and you will find yourself more productive as you feel better about taking on the tasks necessary to get you through the day.

Last week I featured a few tips to help get you to be more stylish at home. As the cold weather sets in it can be hard to be stylish as all you feel like is comfort and warmth to get you through the day. So lets break out of those tracksuit pants and sloppy joes and join in with the Days of style for MAY. See updates here everyday on how to style every prompt. I look forward to you all sharing your style.

You can play along on instagram with the #sgdailystyle  @shoppegirls

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished