Tuesday, April 23, 2013

'Never Stop Believing' by SALLY OBERMEDER


This lady just warms my heart with all the beauty she possesses inside and out. Sally Obermeder is so inspirational for so many people especially those going through or have gone through breast cancer. I cannot imagine going through all that Sally has been through and I look forward to reading her biography 'Never Stop Beliieving.' I look forward to reading soon.  On her blog Swiish Sally says:


"If I’m honest, I have to admit that I am still slightly in shock about the whole writing-a-book thing.
I know that sounds weird, as it’s taken me a year to finish it, and it involved many late nights of writing, re-writing, editing and re-editing. But for some reason, every time I look at the finished book, the way it’s going to look on shelves in bookstores at the beginning of next month, I think – ‘Wait. What just happened? I wrote a book?! That’s crazy!’.

A labour of love is an understatement, given the support and contributions from my family and friends. I’m so grateful to all of them.

I’m thankful and humbled by your support. The book is out on 1 May; I really hope you like it."





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished