Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fab 5 - BEAUTY




Welcome to my first 'fab 5' where you will find my top fabulous top 5 of what I am loving in that particular moment. Todays 'fab 5' are my favourite facial beauty products.

1. Dermaligica daily microfoliant - I am in love with this product, which is so easy to use. I leave it in the shower and after cleansing I smooth all over my face, neck and décolletage are and I use on the back of my hands also. My skin always feels so smooth.

2. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense - I love the richness of this moisturiser which helps keep my skin moisturised all day.

3. Clinique City Block - I apply this every morning and use it as a base for my foundation.

4. Garnier BB Cream - I apply this wonderful all round BB cream for an even and light weight coverage.

5. Natio Dramatic Lashes Mascara - Gives great definition. I love the spherical brush which gives even coverage and definite shape.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished