Friday, April 19, 2013

emulate this look SPOT PEPLUM TOP | BLACK JEANS


I fell in love with this look since I first spotted the image on pinterest. Anyone who reads my blog knows I love spots and when I saw this top at Asos I just had to buy. Yesterday my daughters and I went shopping and I found these fabulous coated jeans from Country Road and I just had to have and the bonus was instead of paying the RRP of $99.00, they were on sale for $79.95 and then they were reduced even further at checkout so I paid $59.95. Bargain I say.


Shop similar items here...



2 comments :

  1. I've had my eye on the coated jeggings at Country Road, is it true that you have to go down a size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I recommend going down a size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished