Tuesday, April 23, 2013

chic or not SOCKS WITH HEELS


The other day my daughter was walking around in her heels and she was saying how comfortable they were with socks on. I turned to her and said you can wear socks with heels

Tumblr_mgcv2uybdo1qkpc62o1_500_large

Photo Credit: Harper's Bazaar


preppy chic


one | two | three | four | five | six

This is not something I would wear but I love the look. I believe it can look chic with the right colouring and style.
Wear a thicker style sock with a chunkier type shoe and wear thin socks for a more elegant style and look. 

What are your thoughts on socks with heels? Would you or could you wear them?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished