Thursday, March 28, 2013

what to wear to the SYDNEY ROYAL EASTER SHOW

.

red, white, and black

Perfectly Parisian

Emmanuelle Alt

Boyfriend jeans stripe top and black blazer..love!!

My daughters, myself and a few of their friends are making our way to Sydney's Royal Easter Show. A few days before we go I start by checking the weather and the think about what I will wear. I think it is always appropriate to wear pants or shorts as you could end up sitting anywhere and comfort always prevails. Thinking about what I already have in my closet and knowing that the weather will be in the mid 20's I think jeans or leggings. 

Loose comfortable clothes are always the choice with comfortable shoes as you will be doing loads of walking. Maybe a comfortable ballet flat or white converse sneakers. What is your ideal look for a day of walking around a showground?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished