Monday, March 11, 2013

loving right now with SONIA {Life Love and Hiccups}



A recent purchase : Oh Good God I am a shopping addict so I forever have the courier knocking on my door. Some of my most recent much loved purchases have been from BirdsnestI brought these 3 outfits.




Currently reading : The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle from The book depository  – for at least the 5th time. I cannot get enough of this book and whenever I feel life is spiralling in a direction I don’t want it to go, I pick this book up and remind myself that I have the power to control that. It is one of those books that I will own forever and no matter how many times I read it, I always discover something new and life changing about myself.



The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment



On your wishlist : I would LOVE one of these cinematic Light boxes from Down That Little Lane. This would fit perfectly into our home.

Favourite blog or website : I adore Dreamy Whites.  I could look at her beautiful pictures all day and I get super excited when I see there is a new post in my reader.



Favourite Fruit : Mangoes – Love love love them and am fiercely protective of them (as you can see by this post.






Heels or Flats : Flats. I cannot walk in heels to save my life. You know those little girls that walk around in their mum’s shoes and totter before they eventually trip over? They do heels so much better than me.






Thank you to Sonia blogger over at Life Love and Hiccups for taking the time to share what you are loving right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished